George Triggs Stag
Welcome to the Treflach Farm information page for George Triggs' Stag Part-aaay!
Date: 9 - 11th July 2021
- All timings to be confirmed by George
- All food served in Leyland Arms on-site pub
- Outdoor kitchen in Camping & Glamping area available for self prepared meals/fire pit
- BBQ supper with a variety of farm made meat and veggie options/sides available
- Fry up breakfast buffet
- Cold platter snack lunch
- Hog roast in evening
- Continental breakfast
- Roast Sunday lunch with all the trimmings
The Leyland Arms
Veggie options available for each meal.
Please let us know about dietary requirements by emailing email@example.com
Soft drinks and tea/coffee available from our Leyland Arms on site pub free of charge throughout your stay.
Alcoholic drinks available through our honesty system through the day, staffed bar in the evenings.
- First come, first served, contact me asap on the group WhatsApp after paying (payment details below) to book!
- Campervan hook-ups available
- Pictures to follow
- Luxury straw bale build toilet & shower block available
- 5m Yurt with hot tub (reserved for George) in camping and glamping area
- 'The Old Granary' an inside double room in the farm courtyard - GONE! (Jez)
- 5m bell tent with double bed - GONE! (Harry)
- 4m bell tent with double bed - GONE! (Andy T)
- 4m bell tent with double bed - GONE! (Mike)
- 4m bell tent with single bed - GONE! (Phil)
- Period French glamping tent ('Agatha') in soft fruit garden, with double bed - GONE! (Tim)
- 1 x en-suite farmhouse bedroom with double bed - GONE! (Pete)
- 1 x farmhouse bedroom with double bed - GONE! (Tom)
- 1 x Campervan pitch - GONE! (Craig)
- Lots more campervan pitches available...
- Lots of space for your own tent available...
The 'Old Granary'
The cost is £175 all inclusive for food, soft drinks/tea & coffee and accomodation and any activities.
While there will be a stocked bar (staffed in the evenings) you are welcome to bring your own alcohol.
Please make payment to the following bank details:
- Bank: Co-operative
- Account name: Treflach Farm
- Account number: 70350557
- Sort Code: 08-92-50
- Reference: 'George - then your name'
Treflach Farm is proud to offer 100 acres of stunning hillside farmland with woodlands, wetlands, pools, streams and a huge diversity of flora and fauna including rare species. Maps for self guided walks/explorations, double kayak and rubber rings for the brave to try the 1/2 acre pool are available.
If you have any questions now or during your stay please don't hesitate to get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org)!